Join The Roof at Ponce City Market for a special "Day of the Dead" celebration for the ages. On Saturday, October 28, guests will be transported up Ponce City Market’s historic freight elevator to the Roof where they will be greeted by festive Day of the Dead décor, complete with traditional decorated altars. Skyline Park and Rooftop Terrace will transform from 8 p.m. to midnight and feature access to unparalleled moonlight views of Atlanta’s skyline, in addition to special food, drink and live entertainment inspired by the iconic celebration.
Tickets can be purchased here. They will give guests entry to Skyline Park and Rooftop Terrace and include the following:
- Complimentary popcorn
- Unlimited rides on the slide and Heege Tower
- Live entertainment including DJ Grace and stilt walkers
- A la carte access to boardwalk-style games and refreshments
- Dance party sponsored by Espolon tequila
- Drink specials provided by Espolon tequila
- Live entertainment including DJ Fadelf and Flamenco dancers
Early bird tickets are available for $35 per person now through Saturday, September 30. Starting on Sunday, October 1, tickets will increase to $45. Tickets will also be available to purchase day-of at the door for $50. This is a 21+ and up event. Costumes are encouraged.
Purchase tickets here.