Located on top of Ponce City Market, Skyline Park is an entertainment space in Atlanta, GA that truly is like no other.
Rooftop revelry and splendid scenic vistas are NOW OPEN to everyone! Skyline Park is bringing old-timey fun to the heart of Atlanta, Georgia. Perched high above the hustle and bustle of Ponce de Leon Avenue on the top of the magnificently restored Ponce City Market, Skyline Park is quickly becoming a premium destination for those seeking delicious food, refreshments, and good times for all ages. Come from near or far to delight in carnival amusements, and marvel at the breathtaking views of our fine city.
Merriment awaits! Sign up for our newsletter to stay in-the-know.
SUBSCRIBE TO SKYLINE NEWS
Stay up-to-date on the latest happenings at Skyline Park.
We respect your privacy.
HOURS of operation
Friday 3pm–11pm (21+ after 5pm)
Saturday 11am–11pm (21+ after 5pm)
Admission ends 30 minutes prior to closing. Admission price subject to entertainment or special events. Last call for alcohol is 15 minutes prior to closing.
$10– Adult and Kids (over 12)
$7– Kids (12 and under)
FREE – Kids under 3.
Check-in at the glass ticket booth for the Roof in the courtyard.
Games and rides range in price from $1-$3 and include Derby Race, Basketball, Skee Ball, Ring Toss, Three-Story Slide, and Heege Tower.
Slide - 44"
Heege Tower- 48"
Golf Daytime (until 4pm)
$8 – Adults
$5 – Kids (under 12)
FREE – Kids under 3
$10 – Adults
$7 – Kids (under 12)
FREE – Kids under 3
Host your next semi-private or private event at Skyline Park. Our unparalleled views of Atlanta and unique blend of entertainment options will create a truly one-of-a-kind event. Whether you are hosting an intimate gathering for 25 people or a large reception for 500, Skyline Park is a spectacular setting for any special event in Atlanta.
Discover how you can create a memorable experience for your next special event. For more information, click the Host an Event button below to figure out if Skyline Park is right for you.
Group Entry Option
Coming with a large group for a social or corporate outing? We’ve got options for you as well.
Must be a minimum of 15 people, maximum of 40 people.
Purchase up to 2 hours in advance at the Roof Ticket Kiosk located in the courtyard next to Posman Books and Anthropologie.
- Entrance plus Unlimited Games, Golf, Slide, and Heegee tower (2 hours) = $35 per person
- Entrance plus Putt Putt Golf = $15 per person
*Please note that on Friday and Saturday Skyline Park is 21 and over after 5pm
- Packages are only offered the same day as your intended visit. Packages are available for purchase in the large glass Ticketing Kiosk in front of the freight elevator that serves as the entrance to The Roof. No reservations for your group can be made prior to the day of your visit and your package cannot be confirmed through any manner other than purchasing directly from a Skyline Park team member in the Ticketing Kiosk.
- Group Packages do not reserve any specific area for your group to congregate, but feel free to make use of common areas available. Dedicated staff for group entry guests will not be provided.
- Group Packages include entrance to Skyline Park and 1 round of putt-putt golf. Please note that Tee Times are subject to availability and may be held for a short period of time to accommodate reserved groups. You may also add on 2 hours of Unlimited Game Play for an additional fee.
- Group Packages must be paid in full in one payment. Guests will either check-in using your name or you must provide a guest list to a Skyline Park team member in the Ticketing Kiosk at the time of purchase. If additional guests join your party beyond the pre-paid number of attendees, the group entry discount will not be honored and those guests will be required to pay the full price of entrance to the park as well as their desired Skyline Park activities.
- No outside food or beverage permitted. No balloons or decorations are allowed.
- These discounted rates do not include any pre-purchased food or beverage.