Rooftop Rules of enjoyment
Please observe this code of conduct
Skyline Park is an amusement park and entertainment center developed for the enjoyment of every visitor. To help ensure the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we ask that you comply with the following park policies and verbal instructions from park employees.
- The following are not permitted to be taken into the park: weapons or knives, any object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily harm.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Pets are not allowed with the exception of service animals on a leash only. Please clean up after your dog and maintain control of them at all times.
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes and vapor pens) within the park. Designated areas for smoking are within the parking lots of PCM.
- No skateboarding, running, rollerblading, bicycling, or other similar activity. Bicycles must be left on the ground floor of PCM.
- No balloons or tents allowed on the Roof.
- Skyline Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Persons not employed by Skyline Park may not solicit or distribute literature on property for any purpose, at any time.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No engaging in non-commercial expressive activity without the prior written permission of the management of Skyline Park and in accordance with Skyline Park’s rules for such activity.
- No commercial photographing or videotaping without written permission of the management of Skyline Park. Please contact 770-999-1530 for further assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission.
- Persons not employed by Skyline Park may not play musical instruments, radios, or device that amplifies voice or music.
- Offensive or objectionable clothing or apparel that may or provoke a disturbance or incite violence is prohibited.
- No fighting, threatening comments or gestures, obscene language or gestures, or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs that are causing or may cause a disturbance.
- No loitering, panhandling, obstructing pedestrian traffic, or creating a hazard.
- No trespassing when park is closed.
- No littering, or rummaging through or removing items from trash receptacles.
- For your safety, Skyline Park reserves the right to inspect all baggage and containers brought into the park.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the park.
- Skyline Park reserves the right to refuse admission or ask anyone to leave the park that is not in compliance with these rules.
- Park admission is non-refundable.
Persons who violate this code of conduct may be banned from the property or subject to arrest. Skyline Park expressly retains the right to revise or modify these rules as necessary.